Disaster 2010...Has now struck twice
All those tops are supposed to be on the wall, NOT on the floor.
This is the 2nd time we have come home to this scene. Andy's face is priceless everytime!
The 1st time it happened it was the day after we moved in. I may or may not have had some wooden shoe shelves atop of the wire rack. They may or may not have busted on the 1st time the rack fell. So, when they were replacing the rack to the wall I asked if they could put up a 2nd shelf for storage above the rack of hanging to help with the weight.
Apparently, there is still a problem here that hasn't been resolved. Andy and I went to a break the fast today and when we came home, we were planning on putting up all our clothes that we have been neglecting. Andy looked in to my closet with huge eyes....saying "NO WAY, you have got to be kidding me!" To be honest, I am really shocked that it happened again. This time it was just clothes not any extra weight from the alleged shoe shelves. Organizing my closet is NOT my favorite thing to do...tomorrow I get to do it all over again, yay me!
2 comments:
Bummer! However I do know how to solve this issue....send me some of those clothes! ;) I hate to say it, but I don't feel bad for you in the fact that you have SO many stinkin cute clothes, but I DO feel awful that you have to re-organize them all over again. That is no fun at all! Love ya!
Perhaps it's time to organize your clothes in a manner that decreases them? :-) I can't believe it happened twice. wow. It is quite funny though, I must say. :-) Good luck getting it all fixed back up! Third times a charm, so I expect to hear about it when it happens again.
Post a Comment