Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Adventures

Andy's Parents came out to visit us in Buffalo this summer. We had so much fun and we pretty much spent the whole time in the car driving around New York State. Our first stop, the Buffalo Zoo. It was also our first and only time going to the Zoo there.
Tho thleepy

Trying to show off my "Baby Bump" Why did I think it was impressive then? There is nothing there compared to now!

Oh Hello Zebra Butt

Typical Husband

The next day we headed up to Lockport to see the Locks and the Lockport caves. It doesn't sound that exciting but it was actually pretty interesting and the cave was really creepy.

Apparently they bring out the "Hood" in each other

Mom and Pop in the Caves

Andy got peed on by the Bats!

Just kidding but the tour guide was totally a goof and after I had my hand leaning against the wall he goes "OHHH don't touch the walls!!!!! There is bat pee all over them!" I freaked! It just ended up being condensation but it got all over us.

We went to the Hill Cumorah Pageant!

Lastly we spent a day up at Letchworth. We had a BBQ, hiked and played card games.
Supposed to be the Grand Canyon of the East, Kinda...

The Gorgeous Falls!



And I leave you with this guy. He is always a good time.

2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

So fun to see what you guys did while the rents were in town. I like the zebra butt & the homie pose pics best! :) Too funny!

Stephanie Evans said...

Ok, I had planned out what I was going to comment and then I read Rachel's comment.... I was going to say the EXACT same things! All of it. That is creepy. We might need to spend some time apart :)

So YW's.... I got released 2 weeks ago! I was so happy at first, and then I was SO SAD! I'm regretting ever wanting to be released. I miss the girls and mutuals and all of it. The girls were so sad to have you leave and now me.... but they called Whitney Wilding and Lana Holden as 1st and 2nd counselors and I think they will do good. Do you have a church calling yet?! Also... could I get your home address? You could just text it to me if you don't want it for anyone else to see:)