Friday, September 10, 2010

The BEBE

My cute friend Rach had "called" throwing me my Bufffalo shower the day she found out I was pregnant. What a good friend right! She is quite the fantastic party planner and loves to plan and prepare for these fun events, so of course I was super excited! So, when she found out we were leaving she went quickly into action and threw me a wonderful intimate party! Plus, we had gone to the official ultrasound and it was still a boy, THANK GOODNESS! So a boy party it was, with a bunch of girlie girls~

Lots of yummy food!

My fun friends!


I was told there were No games but then Rach pulled out bottles full of water and had a contest of who could drink it the fastest. Kristie, Denyse, and I acted as the babies...seriously so hard!!! Denyse kicked our butts. I'm pretty sure I came in last. But it was pretty funny watching all of us.

Why do I look like jolly green giant? Rachel needs to stop being the shrinking machine!

All my loot :) I loved it all!

Thanks for all your hard work Rach and Steph! It was just perfect!

1 comment:

RaCHeL said...

With pleasure little lady! That was so fun watching you guys suck so hard on those bottles! tee-hee I'm glad you enjoyed it. I miss you like crazy!