Husband loves all the pillows on couch!

Actually he HATES THEM. Every time he sits on the couch they coincidentally end up on the floor. Today I decided he needed to be tortured a bit and I pilled all them on him! What a happy camper!
So I am the worst speller EVER and I was trying to write coincidentally and the spell check said No Guesses...Like your such an idiot, I have no idea what the heck you are trying to spell. I asked Andy how to spell it and he said uh coin...I don't know. I told him he was much better off then me cause I started it with a Qu...drrrrrrrrr. Andy looked at me like I was seriously the most special person he has ever met. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't even breath...then I peed. Man, being pregnant really takes a toll on everyday activities!
1 comment:
Ok that is awesome! I love that he sat there long enough for you to capture it on film. I love your pillows! They're so cute! And the spelling thing....HILARIOUS! And I can't believe you peed :) Thanks for sharing in the laughs!
Post a Comment