Friday, September 10, 2010

Last HURRAH

After we came home from our month long vacation in Utah, we only had a week and half to spend in Buffalo before we had to head out to St Louis. We had a lot to do but had a ton of fun! We went to a Luau, that was quite the spectacle. Tons of preparation went into this weekend BBQ. There was a full on PIG that they roasted in a pit in the backyard and decorations everywhere. It was really fun and very different. Some of the party enjoying our piggy.

And During all the moving and packing Andy and I celebrated our Two Year Anniversary! We had zero furniture and No food in our house. We had spent the day packing the truck and saying the last good bye's to all the guys we had helping us. I was sad and starving so I just wanted the fastest food we could get. So lamp lit, Mcdonalds dinner it was.
We hadn't had Micky's in so long Andy said it was a "treat"! I love him. Best two years of my life!

On Sunday we invited a bunch of friends to hang out at the park to say bye and enjoy some time together. Thanks for coming you guys! It means so much to us and it was really hard to say goodbye.
Cute G in the Kan Jam barrel
Can you say father like son!...and my silly husband
Some of the Girles
The Bascoms, Shaws and Carters
The Evans
The Cardens
The Steinblicks
Megan and Cresent
All the boys playing on the Jungle Gym!

And on our last day, Andy was busy doing last minute house repairs so I ran off and Rachel and I went to lunch, with Gavin in tow. It was really fun just to chit chat and spend the last little bit with my dear friend. I miss you like crazy!

2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Okay, I'm lame I know, but after reading all your posts & seeing all the pics, I am all teary eyed & feeling sorry for myself that you're gone. XOXO

Cami and Andy said...

It's ok I was all teary eyed posting them. I knew it would happen that is why it took me so long to put them up, I didn't want to remember leaving!!!