Pretty sure I am shocked that my belly is so big already.
I'm 28 weeks
Doesn't it look pointy?
I am actually more impressed by the front view, It shocks me every morning. And my serious line...It is so dark and it has started spreading on the lower half. Also, When I was younger I had a belly ring and now the top and bottom holes are visible, WEIRD.
Raptor likes to kick my ribs so hard that they get bruised and it hurts to breath sometimes. But because he moves a lot and Andy has been able to just feel him move around not just kick. It's really fun to have him enjoy in the fun part of being pregnant. Well hopefully I don't explode anytime soon! Wish me luck
7 comments:
You look darling! I wish I looked that good pregnant! The line stays for a LONG time after you have the baby, too. When I was pregnant with Jonny, my tummy was GIGANTIC and Nate called it "the torpedo" because it shot straight out. That's what happens when you grow a 9 pound 9 ounce baby...don't do that, I don't recommend it :)
If you want to feel a lot better about yourself, come on over. I'm nearly 38 weeks and oh my goodness...
You look great! I'm glad you're enjoying your pregnancy too! It's a fun time! As for Ali, put a fork in me, I'm done!
Look at that belly! Crazy that you're 28 weeks. Not much longer little lady! Hope all is well!
Love the pointy belly :) You still look so teeny! We sure miss ya round these here parts!
Are you SURE you're only 28 weeks? JK! You look awesome! I'm so excited for you! XOXOX Alicia
OOO, you are so cute!! I am so excited for you guys!!
you look so cute!!! Little dravey-bear is gettin so big, time for another update! BUMP! Love you sweetie.
Post a Comment