Monday, September 20, 2010

Utah

This summer, Andy and I had probably the most fun we will have for a while! We quit our jobs and had the best time hanging out together! One of our adventures that ended up lasting a month was in Utah. We went to go spend some much needed time with my family and for Andy to get a chance to shadow my Dad at his office. We both benefited greatly :) I had many pool dates, baby-sitting jobs, ridiculous amounts of snow cones, CAFE RIO, got to catch up with good friends~plus my bf since we were 7 had her first baby while I was out there!!! and lots more fun things. I loved every day and it went by too fast.
Macy, Payton, Lauren, and Tori

Beckham and Bentley

Beckham and his absolutely favorite person ever, handy

Us with Ryder at the ZOO

The Classic Gorilla pic! I lOVE IT!
And these little punkin heads, were pretty much are favorite. I have never been able to spend ample amounts of time with them and this trip we really bonded. We had lots of time to hang out and be silly. This was one night when we just had the two of them and we read books on the tramp in our jammies. Oh, how we wish we could take them home with us!



One day Deanne and Matt invited us to go up to Echo lake with them and some friends. We spent I think around 11 or 12 hours at the beach that day. Andy had a great time learning how to wake board and riding on the tube. I spent many hours napping and snacking but it was a really fun day!
Macy and Andy on the way up!

Payton and a very scary Macy bug!
And last but not least Macy turned 7 while we were there, but they were down in AZ on her actual B-day, so Andy and I made her a cake so when she got home we could celebrate!

We also had a super fun day up in Park City with my Sister Emilie and her kids but we forgot the camera! We shopped all day and picked up yum treats all along Main St. and finished the night with a yum dinner!
These are up at Emilie's for Jon's B-day Party!

My mom, Andy and I
Also, I am waiting on the pics but My SIL Brianne (the mom of the five kids!) hosted a baby shower for me, since we probably wont go out there again till after the babes arrives. She is the best! It was really fun and I came home with SOOO much stuff! Lucky us right!

We had so much fun up there and can't wait to move back and play with the babies all the time!

2 comments:

Crescent said...

Good to see you are getting all settled in Missouri!! I promise I am still going to invite you to view our blog...I'm having trouble with it letting me invite more people though...I'll keep working on it! I love your little belly...pregnant bellies are so cute! Hope you are doing well!

Richard and Carlie said...

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! We need to seriously catch up. I have not checked blogs FOREVER and I just saw that you are preggers! Congratulations! Wow, I am WAY behind!!! So excited for you guys!!