Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I haven't really been posting my deals lately, mostly because I don't think anyone cares but today is a must!!!
First we have to back track a little.
Last week I didn't go shopping and Andy went for a couple of things. He purchased a few of his favorites and got us through the weekend. I never asked how much he spent but cleaning the other day I ran across the receipt. $90. Wow I was shocked. It wasn't a big deal but I really didn't realize how much I was saving. I haven't gone to the store and spent that much since I have been couponing, and we blew through that food in less than a week. So I got all my lists ready and headed out today, well yesterday I went to Rite Aid and bought a few things but I went again today to get more of the good deals.

So first this is everything I came home with...

















My grand total for today was $80. :)

But Rite Aid is where I had the most sucess...this part of my purchases from today are from Rite Aid

















And all this was $2 :) :) :)

I love Rite Aid...Don't get me wrong I have tried many different stores and mainly they are a pain in the butt if you come in with all those coupons but I have found one that puts up with me, actually I think they like me now (Once, I may or may not have left a full cart full of product in the store cause they were asking me to check out and I wasn't finished shopping.) But yesterday and today the manager and the girls were asking me how I find all the deals and how much my purchase was. So funny. Any way I had fun and saved over 80% on my groceries.


6 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Is there are reason you bought all the Johnsons baby stuff?

The Johnson's said...

Just thought I would ask, it seemed a little suspicious but hey, its a wonder to use on yourself!

The Johnson's said...

Oh forgot to ask, how is your brother doing?

dave&abby johnson family said...

Wow, impressive! How are you guys doing?

B and J said...

Great job on doing that couponing! Where do you find all those coupons? I want to learn! Send me an email or a message on Facebook :) You guys are so cute and I'm glad you guys are doing well!

Chris and Annalisa said...

I still love seeing your deals. :) You're a freaking rock star!