Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Building blocks

So, I always say, "I'm not crafty"...but in all reality I have never really "crafted"! I have never tried to make any thing! I never went to the craft night at church or had anyone in my life that knew how to do anything special that they thought they would teach me. Well today, I turned over a new leaf in life. I CRAFTED. And I might say it turned out pretty dang cute. I definitely will not take the credit for coming up with the idea, I think every Mormon on the planet had their last name in letters, but My darling friend Camille King did this for her daughter and I thought it was so darling and have wanted to make my own since. Well today just happened to be that day. I just did it. Well check it...

















And had to snap a pick of my babe, this is his new love, Betsey. This is his nightly ritual... Personally, I love it but I think his other girl Marie is getting jealous.(Marie being his acoustic and 1st main squeeze is slowly getting left out more and more, first I came along and now she has to share Andy with Betsey)



















And Since I suck at taking pictures this is the only pic I have taken since we opened the store and it is on our 1st day of business in Buffalo! Whooo, aren't we cute?



















I just love him :)

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Way to be on the craftiness! It turned out great! I always want to do fun crafty things, but I just end up intimidating myself by it... :)

Richard and Carlie said...

So cute! I'm so proud of you and your craftiness!! Are you guys still coming in July?

Read and Camille King said...

WOWY CAMILLE YOUR OUT DOING YOUR SELF. I THINK IT LOOKS GREAT. NOT TO MENTION HOW HOT YOU LOOK!!! THANKS FOR MENTIONING ME IN YOUR BLOG, I FEEL PRIVILAGED.