Friday, April 17, 2009

She was seriously right!

So months ago I had a post about Hyphenation . And My mother was totally right!

So this past weekend, as I'm sure you read, I went home. Well, I fly free on Jet Blue, via my mom. I booked my ticket under Camille B*****-R******, just incase she hadn't changed my name to R***** on her list. So I get there and the girl is like "HUH?" I explain, "B******-R*******" + Spelling out each one, finally.. weew...found it. She's all attitude, "Your name is too long!" me "Ok, no problem, just take off B******. So ok not so bad, just some attitude from the lady but I'm on right, no big deal. Then..dun dun dun..

We call again on Monday, to get me a flight booked to come home. We were having other problems with booking the flight, but then my mom called and was trying to figure out how they put it in the system to get me here. They told her, I NEVER CAME! Ok what? Exactly my point.. She's all, well she's here and you guys got her here so she has to be in the system. Nope couldn't find me.

Needless to say the hyphenation messed everything up and apparently I didn't exist.
AND AND (yes two and's) I got the
"I told you , didn't I tell you this is a disaster!!!"

3 comments:

Ali said...

How's your brother doing?! Did you actually make it back home?! I had to go back and re-read the hyphenation post, and yes, I too was laughing!

Your binkie suggestion was a good one. Right in line with Andrew's way of thinking. Ii don't think I have the nerve though.

Mo and Tory Reeder said...

Holy Crap! I just stumbled onto both yours and Emily's blogs! Is this my lucky day or what? So hey thanks for the wedding announcement! Gees doesn't being a once-upon-a-time roomate qualify me for anything? JK!

Glad to see you are well!

Looks like I need some major updates Mrs!

XOXO

Tory

Mo and Tory Reeder said...

Buffalo? How is that? Things are good! We live in Berkeley CA and are both managers for the Apollo Group (University of Phoenix) Things are going well and we love it out here! Don't know how much longer we will last- too expensive but ya know. Mo is looking to promote here soon so fingers crossed it will be in a cool area, who knows maybe closer to your neck of the woods? Hey email me so we can catch up! mauriceandtoryreeder@gmail.com. It is so good to hear from you! :)