Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday Funday

We were at work the other day I was itching to go somewhere the other night and we both had the evening off, so I suggested we just drive anywhere. I didn't care where just somewhere!

So another Country it was..we were off to Canada for the evening.

I love this one, you can see the Rainbow going right through the middle


This is what Andy's response was to "So how does it feel to be in Canada?"







ATOP the ferris wheel





























So we hit the ferris wheel, a motion movie ride, a ghost fighting 3d ride, put put, wax museum, Ripley's believe it or not, Hard Rock, and the best chocolate shop EVER!
This place had cheesecake on a stick and you dip it in chocolate and then add topping! ANDY was in complete heaven. I opted for a caramel apple!






It was such a blast, we will defiantly be spending our days off together there!

Till next time

1 comment:

Laney said...

you have a blog!!! And we love Canada too! Did you guys really eat the chocolate dipped cheescake? How was it? Did you weigh 10 pounds more after eating it?