Thursday, February 5, 2009

LuCKY


-I wear significant amount of more makeup when my husband isn't around

-I take showers in the dark frequently

-Getting in the shower is my drug, it makes me feel better always

-I had my first successful finger nail painting session at the ripe age of 24, and I have had a licence to practice that fine act for years...talk about cheating the system

-I can't remember names of bands, songs, or artists for the life of me...I just can't

-I can fall asleep anywhere, I once fell asleep in the theatre watching the movie 300

-I need alone time--everyday

-I spend ridiculous amounts of money on shampoo/conditioner and face lotion...(my husband doesn't know yet)

-I love looking a pictures

-It is extremely hard for me not to eat ice

-I look in every grocery/gas station/food stand for Trolli dinosaur egg things, the last time I found them was last year on my Birthday

-I drink a lot of water, usually it is to get the ice but I really like drinking it

-It is amazing that I have had a friend for 17 years

-I thought in my head before I ever talked to my husband that he needed to meet me, because he would like me...I was right

-I thought Andy's last name was pronounced Reece the first time I read it, boy was I wrong

-I am completely set on what I will name my children

-I am living my dream

-I have a new love/respect for missionaries

-I don't care if things match, they just have to go

-Someday I wish to go to college

-I love pina coladas...I hate coconut


   

So this post was a work in progress.   I have been working on 100 things about me...but in light of today this post is coming early~~~~~~~ and unfinished. 

My cute husband has been very sick.  We took him to the urgent care today and then stopped at the Rite Aid across the street to fill his prescription.  He darts back to the Pharmacy and I lagged behind scooping out the candy aisles.  I first hit the Valentines aisle for cinnamon lips/or hearts...no luck, then the next aisle was Easter Candy (really Easter candy already?)  I wasn't really interested in anything so I wandered around to find the classic candy aisle.  NO TROLLIS! of course.  I don't know why I am so disappointed every time...I contemplated grabbing a bag of Red Vines, but Andy and I have talked about eating better, (and I had already made cookies today) so I left the candy and went off to find Andy.  He was done but we had to wait for the prescription.  I start wandering and he followed shortly after.  I turned back and he was down the candy aisle.  I yelled back...already loooooked! He laughed and said "Of course"  I turned my miniature cart around to go find him.  I came down the aisle and he grabbed a bag and couldn't contain himself. Right next the the bag of Red Vines that I was just momentarily contemplated buying, he found them!   I gasped, yelped, screamed and jumped up and down!  During my minor childlike display, Andy started grabbing every bag on the rack! Trolli's!  They were actually there! SEVEN....seven whole bags of this wonderful candy that I get to take home and eat whenever I want!  Amazing!





P.S. the proper name for this amazing treat is Trolli sour brite crawler eggs
YUMMMMM

5 comments:

Ang said...

Oh, my gosh Camille! Did you get those eggs in junior high or high school out of the vending machine? I bought them all the time and they were my very favorite and you can't find them anywhere! So funny!

Richard and Carlie said...

Haha, you are hilarious! How are you guys doing? Are you crazy busy! I'm sure you are, but I want to see pictures of your apartment and your new life in Buffalo!

Em said...

YES! 7 for a dollar!! (I wish we could get such amazing deals these days..)

lub ya

Chris and Annalisa said...

BTW, totally love those Trolli eggs!

That's so funny you've been doing the Rite Aid thing, I love it. I save a lot of money there! The Onetouch Ultra Mini glucose meter came from the Smartsource newspaper insert on January 25th. You can order some coupons on ebay for like $2, just do a search, and they don't expire until 2/28/09 so you've got a few weeks to use them. I don't know if you've seen it, but this page might be helpful:

http://slavetosave.synthasite.com/Rite_Aid.php

Let me know if you have any other questions! I love your blog, it's too cute!

RaCHeL said...

I love those! I can never find them either. Probably because of people like you that find them & buy them all! :) hope Andy is feeling better.