Saturday, January 17, 2009

Painted







So this is what we used to see everywhere we go...











And now we get to see these everywhere...


Andy got a promotion and we are moving to Buffalo, NY.  We are opening the very first Buckle in New York state!   We are so EXCITED!   The crazy thing is, because of the timing of when the store is opening we are moving next weekend.  We are up here right now and finally found a place to live!  It took us a lot longer than anticipated, but it finally came to our favor.  We were banking on a house that is exactly across the street from one of my best friends Rachel and Doug but the guy wouldn't rent the house, (it is for sale and we were trying to get him to rent it to us)  But anyway, we found a house that is up by their friends and we love it.   So lots of cold cold cold cold cold cold cold days ahead of us ;( 
It will be really nice though and once we are here for a while we can find exactly the area we want to live and find a cute tiny house, so Andy can have a dog.   
Laters

5 comments:

Ali said...

Hey, that's way exciting. Congratulations! What kind of dog are you thinking of buying?

Richard and Carlie said...

Wow! We are so sad you are leaving but we are so excited for you! I knew moving out here that we would meet amazing friends, and that eventually we would have to say good-bye as they move away or we move away, but I didn't know it would happen so soon! We love you guys and are so grateful for your friendship! Good luck with this exciting new chapter of your lives and we WILL keep in touch!

dave&abby johnson family said...

OMG! That is exciting! That is quick! Congrats, that is fabulous! I can't wait to see pics of your new home! Good luck!!

Em said...

Yo girlie. I hope all is well with you guys up in New York! Are you freezing? Sorry that the last time we talked I was a down-er. Just thinking about cha!

love you.

Oh Boy '08 said...

I had a dream about you last night. I realized, again, how bummed I am that I missed you while you were in Utah! So, you must be getting settled in NY now. Please keep me posted! I'm excited for you in all of your great adventures! You definitely aren't timid about doing things 'spur of the moment'! You know I miss you, girl! I can't wait to meet Andy......someday!