
I'm Obsessed!
I went to Rite Aid today, and it was a GOOD day!
With all my rebates, coupons, and sales they had going on, it was only $70 out of pocket. I did purchase some larger priced items so that is why it is so much out of pocket. Again, to make it more real, a normal shopper with about $80 would have left with
the Pur water filtration pitcher ($34.xx)
and the 2 Zyrtec allergy pills ($22.xx each)
So basically I got about $8 off those and all this for free...
10 Barilla spaghetti's
2 Planters nuts
1 Pur refill
4 Lady Speed Stick deodorant
4 Hershey bars
2 Colgate toothbrushes
1 Set of 6 Rite Aid razors
1 Gold Bond lotion
1 Dove body wash
1 Serenity ultra thin pads
1 Veet bladeless kit
1 Pepto-Bismol
1 Redenbacher's popcorn
6 bags of easter candy (cadbury egss, Reeses, Kisses)
1 set of 4 Solara razors
1 Aveeno shave gel
2 Campbells chichen noodle soup
3 Ziploc bags-various sizes
It comes to a savings of $177.xx
LOVE IT!-now I can go spend all that money I saved on clothes ;) haha
1 comment:
I love that you think about it the same way I do -- my whole goal is to be able to spend as little as possible on stuff I need so I can spend all the rest on whatever else you want to (like clothes)! I just showed your post to my hubby and he was VERY impressed! Way to go for picking it all up just by watching, that's awesome! Keep up the good work, I love seeing your steals and deals! :)
Post a Comment