Friday, February 13, 2009

Steals and deals


So I haven't mastered this skill yet but I am trying and feel EXTREMELY satisfied already.   I call it stealing from Rite Aid, but it really is just shopping smart.  I started this new "hobby" because I totally am a blog stalker and found this blog...Thespencerspot.blogspot.com!!!! It's amazing, this cute gal went to my highschool and she ends up leaving Rite Aid making money and with a handful of product.  Well, I am not that successful but tonight I made out with this 

















Ok, so it's alot of stuff right?  Well after all my coupons and the rebates that I will get in the mail, I only am out of pocket less than $40.

To make it more real, this is what the average (unprepared) customer could leave Rite Aid with $40























So disregarding those four products (the Electrasol/Tampax)

I feel like I got all this for free

* 4 Progresso soups
*2 Three packs of Stride gum
*Purell hand sanitizer
*Cortizone
*2 Trolli eggs      YEAHHHHH :)
*2 toothbrushes
*5 tubes of toothpaste
*3 Bayer asprin
*Crest Mouthwash
*Fabric Sheets
*Carefree liners

PRETTY GOOD FOR MY FIRST WEEK OF CLIPPING COUPONS!

thanks Annalisa!!!  


***So two seconds after posting this I went to her blog and apparently there is a $10/$30 Purchase coupon!!! Dang it, I could have saved even more!  I was using  $5/$20 Purchase coupons today, but I guess there is always tomorrow!***





2 comments:

Chris and Annalisa said...

Wow, look at you! You're an old pro, great job! I'm amazed that you picked it up so quickly, that's so awesome.

Oh Boy '08 said...

It's fun to read your posts! I'm glad you're so happy! I miss you! Alicia