Tuesday, February 24, 2009

slash slash slash

Today was our 

Valentines/6 Month Anniversary/Grand Opening Date!

The best part was, I didn't even know about it.
You see, it started out as an amazing day off
 lounging away for hours, 
wondering when my husband was 
going to leave work, 
it was supposed to be a half day for him 
but around 4:30...I got a phone call...
"Get in the shower, I'm picking you up in
 an hour and a half!"  I rushed to get ready
all dolled up in my new watch and 
Andy's favorite shirt of mine

But the MR came home with a gift
:)    He's awesome at this 
Gifts that come in the form of denim melt my heart
I quickly discarded the ones I was wearing
 and slipped into these beauties 


























Then we were off to the restaurant of my choice
:)   See he is really good at this
I have always wanted to go here and since tonight
 was a big night, this is were we dinned














Can you say yummm! I am perfectly full.
 I am so happy I was able to spend an amazing night
 with Andy before our lives start in with 
the madness tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is the day
It is finally here
And I don't think we will sleep a wink

3 comments:

Richard and Carlie said...

How exciting! Good luck with the opening, you guys will do so great! We miss ya like crazy!

Em said...

So how did it go?

dave&abby johnson family said...

How cute! I am glad you guys had a wonderful time, and I lOVE the jeans!