
Today, I got to see my baby. I am getting so incredibly excited. He looked just like Andy as a baby. They have a little lip crease on their chins and a flat nose. He was so chubby too! The Ultrasound tech said that he was at least 7 1/2 pounds right now. WOW. He had these little chubby cheeks and had chub on his belly! I can't say I have expected any less. I was a really big baby, 9 lbs 9 oz, and Andy was really long. So I have figured my babe was getting his grub on in there! I still have technically 4 weeks left, but our Dr. said that I will have baby before Christmas... Less than 3 weeks away. Oh man I can't wait. We really hope he comes before Christmas. What a perfect present, plus that is all Andy is getting so he will be really disappointed if I get to hold him all day in my belly ;) During the Ultrasound the baby was opening and closing his mouth a bunch and then he was holding on to his foot. She was trying to get him to let go but he had a good grip on his toy! It was so cute! Wish us luck!
5 comments:
Yay! Good luck having your little cutie.
Crazy! I am so excited for you! I wish I could take his pictures :(
Sooo cute!! I'm so dang excited for you guys! And if you have a Christmas baby that means you get to stay here and we can come see you and have something to do over the break. :-)
How fun to have a 3d ultrasound! He sure is going to be a cutie. I cannot believe you are going to have your baby in 3 weeks! Wish we could be there. You're gonna do great!
thats so fun! i had a 3d ultra sound with Ciella too! I cant wait to hear the good news of his arrival! Love ya!
Post a Comment