Best Husband Award
I think my husband wins. He has always been absolute wonderful and I always joke that he is a better husband than I am a wife. Well the other night he won.
I came home to a candle lit house with dinner at the table. There were flowers, fancy glasses, some bubbly, jazz music, and a clean house. It seriously made me SOOOO happy. Dinner was wonderful, he made all my favorites and it was so fun having a special night.
When we finished dinner Andy reached over and had a gift for me. While I was opening it, Andy started a movie....Sex in the City 2! WHOOOOO I love loved the first one and was so excited to see the 2nd. We had a crazy summer so we never got to see it in the theaters.
I got movie snacks in my present and the sweetest card. I love my husband and am so thankful for all the sweet countless things he does for me everyday.
4 comments:
Oh he wins for sure!!!! :) What a sweet guy & what a fun night. You deserve nothing less! How was the movie? XOXO
Wow! That is so sweet. What a fun night!
Aww I love it!! Seriously nothing better than cuddling with your man and watching a movie, except maybe some yummy snacks while you watch the movie :)
oh Im so jelous!!! how stinkin sweet. when Reade gets back and when your ever in utah, we need to get together!!
Post a Comment