Friday, December 10, 2010

Maybe you will win some cookies

I decided since it's getting so close to my Due Date, I should poll my friends and get some predictions of when this little(probably not so little) Dinosaur is going to come out!
Leave a comment on here of the date you think it will happen, and if you want to go more into it, we can poll his weight and height too. Fun right?...maybe just for me :)

Well, here are some facts to consider while you are casting your predictions.
I am 37 Weeks...due date is Jan 1st
He has been measuring big and my belly has been measuring big since our 1st ultrasound
At my ultrasound on Monday, they said that he weighed between 7 1/2 and 8 1/2 lbs already
I am dilated 1cm
Camille was 9 lbs 9 oz and 19 inches
Andy was 7 lbs 8 oz and 22 1/4 inches!
Doc predicts Christmas Day

This is my big ol'bellly at 37 weeks

Thanks for playing along :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy picks next Friday. Labor starts right when my finals end and he will be here the next day! 7lbs 12ozs and 22inches. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

RaCHeL said...

I say Dec 27th. 8lbs 6oz 21 inches

Can't wait to see this lil guy! U look great!

Karissa said...

1. Your belly does not look huge in that picture.
2. You arm looks very toned. Have you been lifting?? ;-)
3. Scott predicts Dec. 21st.
4. I would predict the 21st also, but since he already took it...I will say... Dec 22nd. 8lbs, 8 oz, 22 inches.

Michelle Glauser said...

I was going to say the same thing as Karissa--you look tiny for 37 weeks! not that I'm an expert, but that's just what I thought. I say January 2nd, 20 inches and 8 pounds even.

Ali said...

I'm going with your due date...

January 1st

8 lbs 5 0z
20 inches long

I just think a new year baby would be fun; except you'd miss the tax break.

You look amazing. It's ridiculous.

Tasha said...

I'm guessing the 20th. The 21st is the next full moon...but since that date was already picked :)

Stephanie Evans said...

I'll say Dec. 23.. Christmas Adam. You look great!

Maybe 8lbs. 3 oz?

Unknown said...

Grandma says:
Due date is December 22nd
8lbs and 21 1/2 inches.
Cant't wait to meet my baby boys baby boy. Grandma loves Draven...

Tiffany said...

Ok Ok... I think it will be next this Saturday night (18th) and he will be 7 lbs. 7 oz. and 21 inch. and of course adorable... I also have to say that I have been checking like crazy to see if he's made his appearance and you need to change your picture that you have up of that wierdo elf because for a second I was expecting it to be your baby!! hahah! Of course he will be MUCh cuter! I miss you! Good luck!

Tiffany said...

Oh wait... I didn't realize your due date...I forgot it's my birthday! In that case I change his birthday to Jan 1! The best birthday ever! (DOn't hate me for saying its going to be that long)

Denyse said...

Oh I got this one...December 28th BABYBA BAYBA!!! Camille, you were almost a 10 pounder?! You're poor momma! I say Draven boy will be 8lbs 8 oz...can't wait to see some pictures of him! Miss you lady!!

Dave and Briste said...

I hope he comes on Sat. the 18th and I will say 8lbs. 11oz 20 inches long! I am so excited for you guys! Hope all is well!