Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One more mormon in the world

It took us a while to get these pics back and then I slacked a little bit by not putting them up but here is Andy's day 2 of a life changing weekend! It was all just too perfect! :)

The Elders

Andy was sooooo happy that his Mom, Terry, and Grandma came!!!!!

Andy's Dad

whooo hooo... married one day :)

Outside the temple (it's in the church parking lot)
Emilie called me Miss America every time we took a picture at my wedding and then this is her making fun of me again. 

Elders and Darrell Hanson





4 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

YEAH!! Congrats! That is awesome, life is beautiful!

Ang said...

What a wonderful weekend! I am so happy for you guys. It looks like the whole weekend was perfect.

RaCHeL said...

What a great 2 days! You both look so happy! :) Those are great pictures. XOXO

Christi said...

Hey Camille! It's Christi Sansom. I found your blog and I want to add you to my list, so can you email me your email address. Mine is christibee@gmail.com