Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Main Event

I was so lucky to have one niece make it, 
Cutest Tori was my flower girl 
and she was so excited to be so special. 


Dad and Cami coming out



Last hug as his little girl



Love him


The kiss that lasted forever
and ever


Uhhhh I forgot to bring Andy's ring down the aisle.
Right before we kissed I whispered to him 
"I forgot your ring!"
We both started laughing.  
But Deanne realized before I did 
 so she sent Tori into the house during the ceremony
 and she brought it out.  Emilie was waiting patiently
 to get my face when I realized.  
I was like "Uhhh I don't have it!!!" 
But Tori ran it over to me. Best flower girl ever!


Yayyy I get my ring back!


Husband and Wife

5 comments:

Ali said...

Ah! I loved the play by play. That look you're giving him during the ceremony is so touching. I think it's hilarious you forgot the ring :) That makes for a great story by the way. The final picture of the two of you is my favorite. You're glowing. It's a real shame that your cheesiest friend ever discovered your blog because you now have to put up with annoying comments such as this.

Em said...

Camille!! Your dress is so hot! I love it. I am so happy for you!

dave&abby johnson family said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! We are so excited for you two!!!! What a beautiful love story! We love you guys!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

......and what a beautiful wedding and wedding dress!!!!

RaCHeL said...

It looks like it was a beautiful ceremony! Where did you have it? I'm glad you got to have it outside. :) You both look so happy!