The first thing in my mind was confusion...
Second, my MOTHER new what a Slut Stamp was...
Third, My Mother used Slut Stamp in conversation...
and Fourth was complete hysterics!
Now let me explain her comparison, She works for the Airline JETBLUE. and apparently traveling with a hyphenated last name is much more trouble then someone would imagine. She began to tell me how much she Hates when people have hyphenated last names, apparently they get lost, spelled wrong, missing the hyphenation all together...and This causes her much grief. So here it is, she explains that is is much more trouble then it's worth and it's something you will deeply regret in the long run.
On the contrary, I deeply contemplated hyphenating my own last name and don't quite see the regret being quite as large as my mother tends to think but very funny to participate in the conversation.
To all you hyphenators-*I do realize that is not a word* Hopefully your troubles will be small and less painful then my mom tends to think :)
And for most of you that do know my mom, I hope you just take a big laugh with me and enjoy how fun she is. Love ya Mom.
4 comments:
That's funny! Did you hyphenate your name?
oh my. Thank you. I just laughed out loud here at my desk while the kids are taking a test. HA HA!
Let's be honest... the stalker thing is mutual. You are so funny.
So, I'm curious too. Did you hyphenate your name? xo Ruthann
Post a Comment