The Big Boy at 1 year old!
Draven's St. Louis Birthday Party
I had mastitis that weekend and after seeing these pictures, I wasn't fooling anyone. I didn't say anything to anyone that I was not feeling well but boy do I look like it in all the pictures. Bummer but what do ya do!
Draven was so utterly spoiled, opening some presents!
Cookie Monster
Love presents!
Draven's Friends~
Owen
Blake
Baby Kiertsyn
Will
Sophia and Alex
Kaila
Emily
Of course it was a baseball party!
This guy is awesome and is solely responsible for the wonderful cakes. I had a high fever and had my head on the counter barely functioning and frosted part of the bat, that's it! I am so grateful I have such an amazing husband that is willing to do all the crafty things! 


So frightened while everyone was singing to him
Checking out the cake
YUM??
Yay!!!!
We are so thankful for our friend Gary who took all these wonderful pictures! We could focus on Draven and not worry about capturing all these cute moments! Thank you!!
And the best picture of the day,
Kaila had a taste of Ice cream and she was so mad when they took it away,
more ICCCCCEEEE CREEEAAAAAAM
It was so fun to have all of Draven's buddies come celebrate with him and I left that day so overwhelmed with the feeling of gratitude. We have made some amazing friends here and are so lucky to have Andy's family here. It was so fun to be able to celebrate this special day with so many people. Who knew we would love it here so much! Thanks for making our little guys birthday so fun!



















2 comments:
cute cute picts! draven was a super happy birthday boy.) loved his tie..)good job mom.
Can he really be a year?!?! Such a cutie! So sorry you were sick for all of it! :( Love the cakes! I'm trying to muster the energy to plan Weston's party and nothing is coming!
Post a Comment