Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 2

Decorating our tree...
 I cannot get enough of this face.  Draven has seriously turned into my bud lately.  It has been the greatest blessing of my life to hang out with him everyday.  I absolutely love that he laughs at me.  He plays with me, he likes to "get" me and he loves me.  Draven has also really started to show his love to his Dada.  It melts my heart when he goes to him and gives Andy big hugs.  He loves to play with Andy.  Dad seriously is the best playmate!  

We decorated our most darling tree this week.  
Draven was especially~and still is~fond of the beads.  

We turned on a Christmas movie while we decorated...Do ya think he liked it!?

He has been throwing all the ornaments EVERYWHERE

 My silly guy 

I am thankful for this season.  I am thankful for my family and am so excited to see them.  I need them.  I am especially excited to share my baby with them. I want them to love him and think that he is the greatest,  just like I do!   I have been gone a long time and I am ready to go home.   This 2 1/2 years better go fast!  This will be a Christmas not to be forgotten for so many reasons.  We are having to learn to be grateful for what we do have and the time we do get. 




No comments: