Breaking Dawn @Midnight
Rachel obviously is Team Jacob
Jillian, Me and the Rachels
We were SO giggly
The greatest Jillian Farnsworth, has some serious hook ups @the theatre...
Her hubby is the Manager!
I have ranted and raved about this particular theatre to many of my friends and I have even more reasons now! They showed us some serious VIP treatment. We went right in... seriously no waiting in line for a midnight showing! Unheard of! Were set up with some serious snacks and beverages... then escorted to our.... wait for it...
OUR OWN THEATRE
wait what? We get to sit WHEREVER we want? Talk, giggle, text, be so dumb with out ridicule or embarrassment?
It was amazing.
Thanks little lady! We had blast!
It was so worth the tiredness the next morning and by far the best one yet.
On Thanksgiving, I rallied the troops and we headed out to Walmart. This was my 1st Black Friday experience and I had so much adrenaline going into it. I couldn't wait to get there. I was kinda ecstatic when people were rude to me. It totally lived up to all the hype I have always heard of.
I was going for a $50 sewing machine and a rocking horse for Draven. The Leia and Rachel came for the kids convertible car. They had to wait with their tickets for the cars and I went off to stake out my place next to the machines. We all got what we wanted and I even got to witness the sheet madness. There were cops monitoring them before midnight because people were getting a little anxious and I know a girl that got pushed down! That stuff really happens...over sheets! Crazy.
We had so much fun and I loved driving around eating Rachel's pumpkin pie in the back seat! What an adventure.
December Craft night was at my house. We had Rachel bring all her MK stuff and we seriously look good with our lip exfoliator on.
My lips have never been so soft :)
Linds, Emily and I
It always seems to take a year, I felt that way in Buffalo and Arizona too...to make some good friends. I am glad I have. Thanks for all the adventures, play dates, lunch parties, and craft nights. It has been fun.
3 comments:
super cute post! and you're totally right - girlfriend's are the best... everyone needs some :)
Looks like so much fun! And yes, everyone needs girlfriends! Especially while hubbies are in chiro school. :-)
girls girls girls.... someday we will have girltrips! those are the best...)
Post a Comment