Oh my goodness, our cute little boy is 6 months old.
We took Draven to the Toy store to pick out something for his 1/2 Birthday. We searched high and low, tested/tasted many toys and this cute little truck was by far his favorite. We were the only people in this place and we had so much fun taking our time playing around with him. His runner up toys, were a mirror that played music and a school bus (hot wheel style) Draven totally started laughing when I backed it up and made it run into his feet. Since it's the Holiday weekend, we got a flag for free with our purchase! It was a good day!
Tonight, I got to watch these two play. It makes me so happy to see them have time together. Draven loves to listen to Dad play on his guitar. And I love to hear Dad be silly and make car noises and play with the baby with his new truck. These two are smitten with each other, especially since they have had lots of bonding time this weekend!
Probably Draven's favorite spot, he can play but sit up high and see what we are up to.
This picture was taken last week, I love my big man and little man. Life is pretty dang fun right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment