Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Three

Draven's first visit to the ER,
I couldn't resist him in the little gown, It is too die for! (We accidentally took it home too! We were there till 11 and I had swaddled him and put him to sleep while we were waiting and then they discharged us and we left like that, whoops!)
He has had some blood in his stools and we are trying to figure out what the heck is going on.
After a lot of advice from different Doctors and some not so good advice, I am not consuming any dairy or nuts- and I'm being careful with my consumption of soy but haven't completely cut it out yet. For a little while I was off of Dairy, nuts, and soy. And had a GI specialist tell me on Wed that I couldn't eat eggs or fish either. Seriously I couldn't eat anything! But Draven's pediatrician told me yesterday, that is crazy extreme and he is healthy, gaining weight, and has no other signs of an intolerance/allergy so just stay away from the Dairy/Nuts. So hopefully we are done with all the blood poops!

On another note, He is getting so big!
Right before Bath Time
Draven on his 3 month Birthday! Oh how we love him, that smile is so cute!
His Cheek-ers up close! They are storing food for the winter!
Playing with his friend Blake! They both were being babies and hated tummy time!
Love you bear, thanks for having so much fun with me everyday!

We are getting so anxious for our trip to Utah next week! Draven is going to me his Grandma, Great Grandma, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins for the First time! I can't wait to take him!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That same thing happened with Lilly. I just stopped dairy for a little while and then I started eating it a again a few months later and the blood in her stool never came back. She can eat dairy and anything no problem now.