Thursday, April 14, 2011

Big Boy

Here are a few of our favorites from this last week,

Dad thought you might be big enough to sit in your high chair, As you as you can see by his face...not so much
Sitting up like a big boy
Getting ready for a nap and flashing some smiles behind that binky
Draven HATES his carseat, and that goes for sitting in the carseat while we are on a walk so we have been a big boy and just taking our walks in the big kid stroller! He loves to look out and see the world.
And just a couple of smiles!


I was making the bed today and decided to make it with Draven still in it! He's so cute!
Much more to come after we get back from Utah!

3 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

He really is sooo cute Camille!

So big question... are you getting him vaccinated? I have WEston and Collin on alternative vaccination schedules and my doc was way annoyed at me this week. I wondered what you had decided to do and how your doctor's office was.

RaCHeL said...

He is yummy! He is changing looks already too. I love those cheeks! Hope you have a great time in Utah. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Andrew said...

I miss my little bear! Cant wait to get finals over and get out to Utah!