Sunday, March 14, 2010

Havin fun with the fam damily

This is my little niece and I on our way to dinner. She is deaf, and you can't see me cueing to her the words and her mom but every once in awhile you can here her sing them. It is so dang cute. She had a blast dancing, every time we got in the car after this we had to have a dance party! What a doll.
I went home in Jan to visit! It was so fun to see the family. We had lots of lunch dates and dinner parties. I just love it!
I was able to go to Rylee and Hunters Basketball games

Grandpa and I had a fun time wrangling all the children during Hunters game!!!!
And We had a very fun sleepover at Emilie's... Handstand contest, poker, ping pong...

Did you notice the cheater? Jon is so tall he has his foot on the ceiling to hold himself up!

And of course the GNO spent at Nordstrom and getting cute accessories at Claire's for all the cute girlies!
And of course just lots and lots of play time








Thanks Family!!!! Hopefully I can come see you again soon!!!

4 comments:

Ang said...

Yea! Looks like you had fun! Now you just need to move back ;)

Em said...

Your hand stand was beautiful wish I could have been there to take you down. :)

RaCHeL said...

I'm so glad you had a great time in Utah! Your little ones are adorable!

Tiffany said...

Cute cute family! Camille...are you wearing a three wolf moon shirt???????!!!