I took a quick little trip to AZ this weekend! It was so fun to hang with my ladies. We were truly meant to be friends.
On Friday, Theresa, Spicy (Tracey's baby-real name is Taylon)
and I had a fun day playing around. We went to the AZ classic, Mango's. The guys that work there were wondering where Lindsey was and asked me if I moved back to Utah. I couldn't believe they remembered me! It has been over two years since I have been there but I did live around the block, for a bit and it was a frequent favorite.
Then we headed up to the Scottsdale Mall! Holly cow I forgot how amazing that place is. Anthro, Nordstrom!!!! Can't get better than that. We had fun hanging out with the beautiful people for awhile.
We dropped off Spicy and went and got our toes down at the San Tan Mall. The ladies there were hilarious. I have never heard one the nail ladies really make a joke or follow a conversation very well. But we had a quick one on our hands. Theresa is really ticklish on her feet. Her gal told Theresa if she jumped one more time it was five dolla more! I was cracking up! The lady was so pleased that I thought she was funny, she kept making jokes the rest of the pedicure. My gal was trying to play along but we both had not a clue what the heck she was trying to say. Poor thing, we just kept giggling and nodding our heads. But these ladies were totally the "Beautiful Nail" inspiration. If you have never seen it please do!
After that fun adventure, Theresa, Tracey and I went to Carrabba's. Delicious as always. Lindsey had to work that day so she came up that night from Tucson to join in all the fun.
It was so refreshing to see all of them and tell our stupid stupid jokes all night long. And most of my trip was watching this clip over and over again. It never even gets close to getting old.
Saturday was full of shopping, shopping and Starbucks(yes for non coffee bev's people)
That night we got all dolled up and headed out for Sushi at Blue Wasabi and dancing in Scottsdale. We ended up at a place I never went to while I lived there but it was the time of our lives. I was always the smooth talker to get us in the clubs when I lived there so they all nominated me once again to be the lead. It worked like a charm! We danced our little hearts out for hours and even saw some Houston Players-they were playing the Suns the next day- Theresa was taking a mini break on a arm of an open sofa chair and got asked to move by the workers, as all the players filed in. Great night, now I remember why I was so skinny. Dancing is a SERIOUS work out! Oh and this little ditty we performed on the way up to the club.
On Sunday, we attempted to send me home but both flights that day were sold out so I got to stay an extra day. So we headed out to the pool to lay out and then we meet up with some other friends for a dinner. It was so fun to be in my element with my friends. I feel so lucky I can fly out there for free. They are so much fun and I miss them all bunches.
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMME
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time with your girls! And you got to stay an extra day! wahoo!
Post a Comment