Sunday, December 20, 2009

T-Day

On the Sunday before Thanksgiving we had all the Missionaries from our ward over for a big Turkey dinner. Rachel and I had made separate plans for Thanksgiving day so we had the Shaws over too :)
Elder Mckee, Sister Adamson, and Sister Brent chillin on the LOVE SAC...dun dun dun

My little Buckle Gal- Sister Brent worked in the Layton store before her Mission.
Trying to get the Mashed Potatoes out!
Sister Adamson and I were in the same ward growing up, It is such a small mormon world.
Andy and Gavin...he is sporting his baseball gear for is Uncle Andy, and he even looks like he is ready to hold his mini bat we gave him.
And this was our T-Day Dinner and the Smiths
We had so much fun and had a very delicious meal,

4 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I'm glad to posted those pics! Thanks for inviting us over. It was great fun! Gavin loves his uncle Andy! Miss ya!

Ang said...

Looks like fun! Love the missionaries on the love sac, plenty of distance between them :)

Em said...

Hey, weren't you coming out for Christmas? Did I miss you?

Ang said...

Time to post again! (I'll remind you every few months ;)