Why have I not heard of this sooner?
Seriously, good sister! Tonight we were having a conversation on my way home from work about how silly children are when it comes to food. For instance, You can put pieces of chicken on a stick and it all the sudden becomes the most exciting meal, or cut a sandwich in different ways and it becomes more delicious. Well....she told me about this little trick! Pancakes for dummies :)
It is seriously GENIUS! No flipping, no watching, lose the fork and have a delicious fluffy pancake EVERY time? Dude it's the best trick. It took me seriously less than 3 min, to cook these bad boys and I loved every bite. They are supper fluffy and amazing... go try it...really!
Half of the recipe made just enough for two, Andy didn't participate in the fun, so I just froze the extra's. Now I can take* them to work for a quick breakfast.
*Fun fact about the Reheisse's~ We don't own a microwave. We don't have anything against them, but when it comes to a new pair of sweet jeans or a microwave, the denim win every time. Plus we have a STOVE! What's the need right? Now, go make some pancakes!
Your welcome :)
2 comments:
You crack me up! I love clothes, but a microwave is soooo high on my "must have" list haha. I use it many times daily :) Thanks for the pancake tip. I'm definitely going to try that next time!
Great trick, you should try making grilled cheese's in the George Forman grill. Again no flipping, no watching, perfectly cooked in 3 minutes!!! Boo yea
Post a Comment