Tuesday, October 6, 2009

JRH

GO Jeffery R. Holland!
What an amazing powerful talk.
My mouth was wide open the whole time, I have never seen a General Authority be that fierce!
It was truly something.
How great is it, that this little thing called, the Book of Mormon which most people in this world don't even know exist, contains so much truth and history! I am so thankful I was born in this time that I get to experience it and get to defend it. I am working through reading it all the way through for the first time. I love it. I really do get lost in the stories and can't wait to pick it up again. Thanks again Elder Holland you rock and that talk will forever be a reminder how great and powerful it is!

(His talk is the first talk in the Sunday afternoon session)

Other fave's:
Dallin H. Oaks
Richard G. Scott's

No comments: