Please include me! angelee784@hotmail.com Also, if you get a chance, email me and tell me what your problems have been with not being private. I'm always debating back and forth...
Hey glad I found your blog on Chandas! You looked absolutely gorgeous in your dress, congrats to both you guys..so happy for you :) Oh and add me to your email list denysecox@hotmail.com
Hey! I just found your blog yesterday through facebook and it seems like I did just in time. I would love to be able to see how you're doing. My blog is dannyandloni.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. My email is lonitheurer@gmail.com .
Hey Camille... I dont know if you remember me. I went to TA. I came across your blog through rach. here is my email. heiditmb@hotmail.com. Dont feel like you have to include me... Just fun running into old friends!
19 comments:
Please include me! angelee784@hotmail.com Also, if you get a chance, email me and tell me what your problems have been with not being private. I'm always debating back and forth...
Hey glad I found your blog on Chandas! You looked absolutely gorgeous in your dress, congrats to both you guys..so happy for you :) Oh and add me to your email list denysecox@hotmail.com
ali.flegal@gmail.com
unless I'm the freak you're trying to keep out ;)
emilyfyoung@gmail.com
tell me why! I am thinking about it too.
I haven't seen you in years, but I do love your blog. Add me if you have room. My email is sarahcrookston@gmail.com.
I hope that you are doing well!!
Best,
Sarah Crookston
I'm glad I found your blog! I would love an invite!
laurabitner02@hotmail.com
send me please!
chandahouse@gmail.com
Camille, Congrats on the Temple. How exciting for you guys! I hope you enjoyed it!
I would love to still be able to see what your up to, blackpearl381@gmail.com
I used to be so bitter againt private blogs... then I became one :)
stephanieevans07@gmail.com
I hope to keep on your friends list!!! melaniebascom@yahoo.com
Include me! Christibee@gmail.com
Hey! I just found your blog yesterday through facebook and it seems like I did just in time. I would love to be able to see how you're doing. My blog is dannyandloni.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. My email is lonitheurer@gmail.com .
Add us of course! tiffanycardon@gmail.com
I want an invite too.
weisenbeck@digis.net
Hey Camille... I dont know if you remember me. I went to TA. I came across your blog through rach. here is my email. heiditmb@hotmail.com. Dont feel like you have to include me... Just fun running into old friends!
Please add me lady! brittneyfreed@gmail.com
eld_birdy@hotmail.com
I'm going private too, so leave me a comment as well!
i'd love to be added.
klr1319@hotmail.com
dad at gbirdsley@msn.com
Post a Comment