Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Salt Lake


Last night Andy was giving me a hard time about not blogging forever, so here it is babe!- His argue was "It's not like we have done anything important lately!" ;)

Well, we did do something excited and very important.
On Sept 12, 2009 Andy and I were Sealed in the Salt Lake Temple.
It was amazing, as it should have been. We were so lucky to go out there and spend this day with all our family and friends. I couldn't have asked for anything to go more perfect.
I am so happy to be Sealed to my Cute husband and our future babies :)
We had a nonstop three day "party" you might say.
On Friday, we went to the Temple for the first time and then all my Brothers/Sisters and Parents went out to dinner after. They sat us in this Pope room at Buca de Beppo, it was just amusing coming out of the Temple and then sitting at the Pope table. And I had the best surprise at dinner that night, it wasn't the not so successful "Roast of Camille" (Andy wasn't remotely shocked by anything they had on me) But it was my amazing friend Lindsey showed up! I love her and she came all the way from Arizona to come to my reception.
Oh and on Thursday night after I picked up Andy from the airport, we drove out to my sister Emilie's house. To our surprise, all the kids stayed up for our arrival (Which was after 11! on a school night) We hung out for a bit and the kids chatted Andy's ear off. Then we headed out the barn for a late night horse tour. We all were petting the horses and feeding them hay, and I noticed Andy being a little hesitant, I said "It's ok, pet him (the horse)", so he did. Then I gave him a bunch a hay and told him to feed it to him. Andy was like "How do I do it? I have never feed a horse" All of us were like "WHAT?" huh like that could not have just come out of his mouth then, we found out, he had never pet a horse or rode one! So we went and got Rainbow the pony out and tossed Lauren on her bareback to show Andy how it was done. And I always torment the pony's and had to take my turn! It was so fun! We promised Andy we would come back on Sunday and saddle up a horse and ride around. We went up to the house and I was completely COVERED in hair! Nasty! No more bareback ridding for me but it was fun!
On Saturday, was all the real festivities. We had tons of pictures outside of the temple with my nine photographers! ~We paid two, but every kid got a hold of an adults digital and was running around trying to direct traffic and then some random dude, taking pictures of us, right next to our real photographers....creepy much!? After the Temple, We went up to The Brockbanks amazing house and had food and tons of hanging out time. It was so fun to just hangout and see people I haven't seen in years!
Sunday, we went to the Tabernacle to listen to the Choir sing and then off to church. After church we went up to the barn and rode horses all afternoon...along with a goat walk(They took us for a walk) and a chicken coop tour and a garden picking party!!!! We were having so much fun we didn't realize how late it was and we were all late for our party at Deanne and Matt's! They had a BBQ for the fam and we sat around and laughed all night about crazy Lake Powell stories. I love my family so much and miss them like crazy. Every single one of them asked us when we were going to move there! We wish! I think it was a great first trip to Salt Lake for Andy and always awesome for me! Someday people, Someday we will be neighbors :)

There are crazy amount of pictures, so they will all be in separate blogs :)







5 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Ahhhhh! So happy for you guys! That wedding pic is gorgeous. Also, I actually think you and your sister have very similiar features- especially your eyes! How fun to be home with family. I can't wait to see the rest of the wedding pictures. We need to get together! It's been too long.

Ang said...

I love this picture Camille! It was so fun to see you and get to be a part of that day! I am so happy for you guys and Andy seems so great. Call me next time you are in town and keep talking Andy into moving here :)!

Chris and Annalisa said...

Oh. My. Gosh. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Melanie said...

Congratulations! You cant go wrong with "forever"!

RaCHeL said...

I'm glad you posted about it! I love that picture of you guys. Can't wait to see the rest. XOXO