These are all my nieces and nephews.
The Birdsleys
Rilie- purple Witch
Hunter- Football Player
Ryder-I think he's a Bat?
And the cutest little pumpkins that I have yet to hold and meet
Bentley and Beckham
The Knights
Parker- the Pirate
Tori- Pink Witch
Lauren- Black and white Witch
The Degraws
Payton- the Fairy
Macy- the Unicorn

This last one can only give you a huge laugh and love kids great personalities
This one is my background on my computer and I can only laugh at Macy EVERY Single time at her little tongue

I wish I could have been there but I had to settle for passing out candy to all the children at the Greentree Mall(far far far away) and laughing all night long because about 90% of them were hispanic and I made every single one say Trick or Treat-it was quite entertaining. Then getting the shit scared out of me. Yes I said shit, not real shit but My husband scared me SOOO bad. So bad that it deserves it's own post. Details to come
4 comments:
So, Parker is the one that I have memories of, memories of Sarah almost dropping him to be exact. It is still a topic of conversation!
What about how you have a husband?:)
Loved the Halloween photos, priceless. xoxo Ruthann
You are cute my friend! Love the pictures, too cute!
Post a Comment