CONGRATS, you guys! Andy, we can't wait to meet you. You know you're the luckiest guy in the world, right?!Love, Alicia and Christian
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Now we need the details!
Wahoo! I am so happy for you guys! You make such a great lookin couple. :) XOXO
COngRatS! that is so awsome. when is the big date?
WOO HOO! When is the big date?! It better be in utah! :) And I want to see a pic of the ring please!! Congrats!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
CONGRATS, you guys! Andy, we can't wait to meet you. You know you're the luckiest guy in the world, right?!
Love, Alicia and Christian
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! Now we need the details!
Wahoo! I am so happy for you guys! You make such a great lookin couple. :) XOXO
COngRatS! that is so awsome. when is the big date?
WOO HOO! When is the big date?! It better be in utah! :) And I want to see a pic of the ring please!! Congrats!
Post a Comment