Sunday, August 3, 2008

DMB



On Friday night we went to go see Andy's favorite band, Dave Matthews band.

 I gave him tickets for his B-day back in June and finally got to go! It was extremely hot but it was really fun. We were really close and we also saw Willie. I was so excited about that. 
I also have pics from a concert we went to downtown last week...Andy and me and a pic of Andy and Ben

4 comments:

Read and Camille King said...

oh mylanta!!! its my long lost hot twin sister!!! i have missed you ever so much. i need your email.
you look so damn hot, email me.
cwods26@hotmail.com

B and J said...

Hey girlie!!! I'm adding you to my blog roll :) How have you been? All looks like its going really well out there? Do you miss AZ??

Weisenbeck Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Weisenbeck Family said...

Hey, It's Andrea (Johnson). I found your blog through Nathan's. We just started a blog so go and check it out. I will add you to our blog list.