STL Zoo
We have been having so much fun this weekend. I have finally been feeling a bit better and we packed in all sorts of fun! We went to the zoo on Friday and we got POURED on. We kept telling Sophia(a little gal I watch) that we were on an adventure and it was so fun! She was barely buying it :) Needless to say it was a quick trip but Draven finally was big enough to crawl thru the big log. We had to drag them away from it!
Yesterday, we went to the Magic House. I saw the Goupon for the year membership and was dying for it! I quick email to the parentals, Thanks MOM, and we now have endless days we can go have fun there. We have only been once since it's so pricey and had so much fun, we are so happy that we can go all the time now. We did a lot of the same things as last time, but Draven didn't mind.
Driving a Jet boat
He LOVED THIS
He has an obsession with cars so it only made sense.
Dad had a race with Draven and I to change a tire, Dad won!
Checkin under the hood
This was the animal hospital
These little gerbils totally fascinated him. They were zooming around everywhere.
They had a bunch of cages of Dogs that you could clean or give them a check up
We are drying our dog.
Enjoying a little pack lunch outside
How many Pb and J bites can I stuff in my mouth at once?
Can we say Chubby Bunny?!
A CHOO CHOO! I love his new words and this is one of them. He had fun checking out the train.
"Choochoochoochoo"
Going down the slide big boy style
A favorite...we played in the sand for a long time.
My little monkey thought he needed a better view with the electricity ball
Today after church and naps, we went down the the park.
Ohhhhhh it was HOT.
Dad made us some delicious BBQ while we played on the playground.
After dinner we headed down to the creek.
It was so cute to have him want to hold both of our hands as we waded through it.
Draven ended up falling in twice but he handled it much better the second time! He was so scared the first time but the water was pretty cold so I don't blame him.
Draven has been loving his Dad around. This extra long break has been just what we all needed. I love my cute little family and am so glad we were able to have such a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment