Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Officially

Today I become a "Mommy Blogger"
I just can't help it.
All I want to do is...think about the baby, talk about the baby, take his picture, show him off. I am just completely smitten with my little guy

Here is part of our Journey so far...
So here is the deal, Andy and I had a very structured, well thought out, hours of studding about it, and practicing our technique for our Birth.
Funny thing is, Nothing went as planned
But I have a VERY healthy, perfect little boy and I couldn't possibly ask for any more. All I ever prayed was, that he would come out Healthy and he did, so everything did go as planned!

Here I am 10ish hours in labor (all smiles after the epidural)
I was exhausted from 22 hours of labor and then they slapped a sticker on my forehead that took my temp. I looked ridiculous and I knew it.
Less than 10 mins before Draven was Born
Mom meets baby for the very first time, My doctor was the best!
Happiest girl in the world
Our first pic as a family!!!!! Andy was amazing through the entire birth. He was above and beyond taking care of my every need and was incredibly supportive through all the tough choices we encountered.
All cleaned up, He came out looking just like his Dad. How could I not love him!
Grandma Came to visit!
Grandpa came to visit!
Karissa and Scott Dodds came. They are due in a few short days and were trying to make their baby jealous, so he would come out! Hang in there girl!
Ward friends! Bishop and Floris Cluff, Lisa Yergenson, and Chrys Soloman...
Jen, Emily, and Chase DeGraw, Becky Nelson, and Nathan Heintz also came to visit but we forgot to get some pictures with them.
We just love him so much and feel so blessed to have such a special soul come to our family.

Draven Marshall Reheisse
Born January 2, 2011 @ 11:55 pm
8lbs 14oz 20 1/2 in

11 comments:

Ang said...

He's seriously adorable Camille! So happy for you!

Ali said...

What a beautiful baby!! You are such a great Mom :) What a lucky little boy! Let me know if you need a good Mom related conversation... I'm here to chat sleep cycles, spit up, baby bowel movements - you know, the small things your world now revolves around!

YAY for epidurals, am I right?! Just wished mine worked the last time...

Michelle Glauser said...

How is it even possible to look that great while/after giving birth? My goodness. Congratulations!

Christi said...

Congrats Camille! He's beautiful!

Laura said...

He seriously is such a beautiful baby, congrats!

Sharlynn R. Heinitz said...

What a sweetheart! I'm so happy he's healthy and strong. He has such cute little baby cheeks! Yay, he's finally here!

Stephanie Evans said...

What a doll!!! I LOVE the cheeks! So sad it didn't go as originally planned, but as you said, he's healthy so that's all that matters! :) Congrats new mommy and daddy!

The Johnson's said...

Congrats guys! I have been wondering forever if he had arrived or not and I finally saw on ur moms facebook that she had changed her profile pic to a pic of Draven! Too cute! Congrats, really being a mom is the best.

RaCHeL said...

I LOVE HIM!!!! And I HATE that I'm not able to be there right now. :( He was just giving you an early lesson on motherhood...nothing goes as planned from here on out sista! :) xoxo

Tiffany said...

Ok I seriously about cried looking at the picture of you and him meeting for the first time. It's the best moment anyone could dream of. I loved your face! He is seriously such a beautiful baby and I mean that! Congratulations! Love ya!

Boss said...

I don't need to tell you that he's adorable, cause I'm sure you already know it. But I'll tell you anyway, cause he is! Congratulations!