Monday, March 26, 2012

Hare in the Air

Logan every year hosts an Easter event for the kiddo's. 
It's called Hare in the Air because the Easter Bunny comes flying in on a helicopter.  
It was quite an event.  Since the weather has been wonderful it was so enjoyable!

They had a petting zoo
 He was slightly nervous of a few of them
 LOVED the firetruck.  
Isn't he the cutest?!
This was the hunt....dun dun, he totally didn't get it.  
Dad volunteered at the event and was able to get into Draven's hunt and scored him a few eggs!
 Grandma and Grandpa came up to hang with us.  Look how cute and little he looks next to those two!
 Meeting McGruff
 Draven loved all the cheering for the arrival of the Bunny.

 I was laughing so hard when it finally got close.  Doesn't the bunny look ridiculous stuffed in there?

We had been working with Draven to get him to point to my tummy when we asked where the baby was.  I was feeling super crappy that day, so we figured we might as well tell Andy's parents why I was not so much fun that day.  Draven performed perfectly.  I whispered in his ear "Where is the baby?"  He came right over and pulled up my shirt.  They were SO excited! Their reaction made it so fun to have them be the first people we told!  Whoo hoo to another cute baby!

No comments: