Monday, February 27, 2012

February

This crazy kid of mine.  He sure has been pretty darling these days.  There are countless things he does everyday that I want to make sure I document.  It is so cute to see him learn something new.  Here are some of my favorites.

If you ask him to blink, he will. It's darling.
He still has to hug all his friends
He can stack blocks
He has done this for awhile but he can drink from a straw
He is a master at pointing.  He will point at the radio to listen to music. In the car, we listen to the Winnie the Pooh soundtrack and he will point to get it turned on and turned to his favorite song.  If you give him options of food and drink, he will point at what he wants next.  He even took me to his stroller the other day pointing at it.  How could I not take him on a walk :)
He will pick at his shirt when he wants you to pick him up.  It is my favorite.
I swear he says new words but I think it's just me that knows what he saying.  He says Chuck (his truck), and I think that he says, What's that, ball, kitty, and doggie.
He loves animals.  He will point at them the whole time he can see them when we are on a walk.  We saw a kitty this morning when we took Andy to school and when we came back, Draven was looking everywhere trying to see it again.
If you say 'Let's go' or byebye he runs to the door and waves.
He knows what toys go together.  ex: He has a t-ball stand, he will get the stand down and go find the ball and bat.  Or has block set that makes animal sounds and he will bring you all three pieces to you.
He LOVES to carry two things in one hand.  It cracks me up.  He will always bring two cars, two blocks... just in one hand.
He loves to slide off our bed
He loves other kids.  He plays well with them and really wants their attention.  It's interesting to watch him look at the other kids and play with them.

Some happenings this month in pictures

Getting some frozen yogurt one night


 Favorite pastime, He loves these song books.

I just love this picture, kids are darling asleep 

Yum! 

I had some friends over to decorate some valentines cookies.   

Draven got a bike for V-day.  It has proved to be a well worth it purchase! 

 Monkey see monkey do?

The weather here was wonderful Jan and Feb.  Last year Andy had a bunch of snow days and this year we were at the park with our friends.   
Loving being outside! 
 NEVER NEVER NEVER happens.  I was dying, I guess I need to take him to the park everyday to wear him out enough to take a nap in the car!

 His giant sock monkey is his favorite chair, he will always take toys over and sit on his lap.  
Bullseye didn't know what he was getting in to, Draven was riding bareback :)
 
Naked run!  He loves his naked time.  
Draven loves to give kisses and they are wide open ones.  I was leaving for work and Andy and I both went in Draven style.  I ended up with a huge fat lip and lots of tears.  It was pretty funny but man it hurt! 


My Dad showed me how to make bread while I was home and I finally did it.  I am not a confident cook at all unless its a treat-how can u really mess up anything that is mostly sugar?- So I was pleased with these little babies! 


No comments: