Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow days

We have been having fun!

Every morning we snuggle and have a little nap in my bed. I think he looks so chubby in this picture. I just love to squish those cheeks, all the time.

On our way to church for the first time. He slept the WHOLE time. I was totally shocked. I just hope he is as sleepy next week for his blessing!
(Doesn't it look like he is smiling in this picture?)

We were testing out our sling. At first he hates it, hence the binky, but after a few minutes he passes out. It is so awesome how fast he falls asleep. I feel like it makes him think he is back in my belly all snuggled up!

Dad has had LOTS of snow days lately. We have loved having him around and entertaining us all day long. He obviously is the fun parent, just take a look :)
We love Dad! Thanks for having so much fun with us, while we were stuck inside!

No comments: