So Andy and I are infamous for being spontaneous.
Well, we are at it again.
This will be news to just about EVERYONE so don't be offended.
Andy and I are moving to St. Louis, Missouri in a couple weeks.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did you hear that?
It still sounds crazy to my ears.
Andy has found a program at a Chiropractic College that he can complete his Bachelor of Science crazy fast and start his Chiropractic Schooling next summer. So we are just taking the plunge and heading out to start school Sept 8th. We have been in Utah spending time with family this summer and Andy has had the amazing experience to get lots of observation hours at my Dad's office. He has learned a lot already and has a new passion for what he is jumping into.
I am excited and really nervous but mostly going to miss my Buffalo friends. We have made so many Great friends there and are sad to say good bye so quickly. We will miss you like crazy and we need to have a party at our house before we leave! You are all welcome to come. We heart all our Buff friends and are excited to come home and spend some time with you before we head to the sticky mid west.
6 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOO! Rach called to tell me about this and talk about a jaw dropper!! We are SHOCKED!! And right after you bought a house! :( We are MORE than sad. I wish we could talk you out of it, but obviously it's the best choice for you guys. We will miss you TONS and TONS!
This is the LAST thing I would have guessed! I'm so sad that it's so soon, BUT I am happy for you guys...the sooner he can be done with school the betta!! We have to make sure we party plenty before you leave...And let me know what you need help with, can't wait to see your bebe bump :)
You know how I feel about this. ;) I hope you don't mind that I've been sharing the news. Everyone is shocked! I am going to miss you like CRAZY! {tear} I know you'll be busy when you get back, but I want to spend lots of time with you. XOXO
We are soooo excited for your new adventure!!! Good Luck!!! The next couple of weeks will go by so fast packing and planning and taking care of everything before you have to leave. Denyse is sooo right the sooner he can be done with school the better!!! We miss You tons!!!
Sad! I am seriously SHOCKED! Good for you though. we will miss you tons! I wanted to see your cute little one :(
We'll be ten hours apart! That's ten hours closer to me than anyone else on the planet that I knew from Utah so this is GREAT news for me!
Not to mention, we live by a really great chiropractic school (so I hear).... Sherman College. Just to put a little bug in your ear.
YAY for your baby boy, laughing that you don't have a microwave (we have a spare if you want to come get it!) and so happy to get an update on your fabulous life!!
Post a Comment