Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wehadababyitsaboy



So, I went to the Dr's this morning.
I didn't even realize that at one of my appointments today I was getting an ultrasound!
I was glad I had Andy with me! Everything looks wonderful, he is actually measuring about a week early. And yes I did say HE.
It is way early but that little guy turned and spread all his goodness across the screen.
I screamed at the screen, "There is a WEINER!" I have been so confident that I was going to have a little girl, it just surprised me when I saw it! It is too early for the nurse to confirm it a boy. But seriously, look at the pic and you can decided for yourself.

This is his little bottom and his leg up in the air!

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I still can't believe you were able to find out! Crazy! I'm so excited for you. Boys are so much fun!

Tasha said...

Congrats!!!! That is SO awesome you were able to find out so early :)

The Johnson's said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't even know you were expecting. Usually word travels fats from your mom to Nate's mom. Congrats, kids are fun and your gonna love the heck out of him!