Tuesday, July 28, 2009

7~25

MY 2nd Favorite Place on EARTH

We went back to Kentucky last weekend for our friends wedding!
Amber was Andy's assistant while he was in KY and she was engaged almost the WHOLE TIME. Dude two years. Props to this couple, I would have gone crazy with all that time to plan. But with all that time, it turned out beautiful and amazing.
Andy and I at the after party
OUR BUCKLE CREW!
Hilarious
Lindsey and I are doomed with these two
Chezzers
We are so glad we took the time to go down, mainly because we got to see all our great friends and secondly it was Andy's first weekend that he has taken off since we got married.
Andy and I danced our little butts off and drank our fair share of Shirley Temples and "Mocktails".

We also went to Church on Sunday at our old ward. I can't even express how much I miss those people! I was so stinkin excited. Everyone was so surprised and was so nice! I was holding up so nicely (I get emotional around that ward-Andy would come get me every week from Relief Society and I would have puffy eyes and red cheeks) This week? No exception. We were singing the last hymn in RS and boom in the middle, I just start crying because I didn't want to have to say bye to my dear friends and go home. I had NO idea how much I missed that place. That ward changed my life and I don't think I will ever meet people that great~all in one place. I was really sad to leave but now we always have a very fun city to visit and have great people to see. Best of all, We got to hang with Rich and Carly for a quick minute. We went over to their house right after church. Thank you Carly for feeding Andy his favorite meal, and always feeding us delicious desert! We miss you two and can't wait to see the baby! That is going to be my next excuse to come visit the Ville.

Thank you Crestwood 1st for rockin! We will forever miss you!
And Thanks, Amber and Jimmy for getting married~it was a seriously good time

No comments: