There is my lonely present that wanted to be shook.
And at our house this is what Birthday girls get for breakfast! ICE CREAM YUMMMM
I don't know why I have an obsession with this, but whatever I have for breakfast on my B-day, Ice cream definitely goes on TOP! This year it was delicious French Toast!
And a huge chocolate muffin for Lunch? PERFECT!!!! :)
And My favorite part of my day? Hangin with this kid and testing out my new Fishing pole! Totally didn't catch anything, next time!
We Went over to Rachel and Doug's and She made me this cutest cake!!! Thanks Rach!!!
And some fun neighbors saw us hanging out at Rachel's and came over, he found out it was for a birthday and came back with this! How awesome right? I can't wait to make my own ICE CREAM! It was a perfect gift for this household. (I think at church they told him how excited I was about it and he was totally shocked, Hahaha, I love it!)

My dinner! I freaking love treats!

And Rachie knows me oh so well and attached Trollies to my gift! What a good friend!

Thanks for such a great B-day guys and for the best three meals of my life, Please NO one tell my dad! ;)
And this is just a little bonus for reading the whole post :)
I am aware I look like a cow chewing my gum. Next time a shoot a video I will make sure I spit it out first!
And some fun neighbors saw us hanging out at Rachel's and came over, he found out it was for a birthday and came back with this! How awesome right? I can't wait to make my own ICE CREAM! It was a perfect gift for this household. (I think at church they told him how excited I was about it and he was totally shocked, Hahaha, I love it!)
My dinner! I freaking love treats!
And Rachie knows me oh so well and attached Trollies to my gift! What a good friend!
Thanks for such a great B-day guys and for the best three meals of my life, Please NO one tell my dad! ;)
And this is just a little bonus for reading the whole post :)
I am aware I look like a cow chewing my gum. Next time a shoot a video I will make sure I spit it out first!
4 comments:
That video is hilarious! Andy looks like he could actually be on those SNL skits- he totally had the beat going. We're excited to see you guys tonight!
It was so good to hear your laugh again! I loved the video. Nice rhythm, you two!
I am glad your birthday was filled with treats and special people!
Have we figured out the distance between the two of us? Are you near D.C.? We might be heading there around Thanksgiving time.
You are so cute!! I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday!! I am going to have to try the french toast with Ice cream, I bet its yummy!
And I of course LOVE the night at the roxbury head bang at the end. Fantastic!
Your secret is out. I saw what you ate for your B-day. You now are not my daughter. (JK) How come you didn't tell me you have a blogspot? I love it! Miss you...
Love Dad
Post a Comment