Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Midnight Delusions



So we have been saying for days we need to start a blog.  

There are too many conversations lately that shouldn't be forgotten and definitely are too funny to not have someone else around to hear how outrageous we have become... Here is our conversation on the Love Sac tonight...

A: "Did you get the new Jesus shirt?"

C: "Uh NO!"

A: "It's so cool.."
(me interupting)
C: "No you are not getting a Jesus shirt."

A: "...It's this Something Sacred..."
(...again)
C: "No Way!"

A: "It's classic, it will never go out of style..."
(...again)
C: "You are not going to wear a Jesus shirt, No"

A: "It's so cool, it is not like a real bright picture, it is all like shaded and stuff, it's like a drawing!!!"

C: "No!"

A: "hezuuuusss"

C: "nooooo"
(Andy Singing)
A: "hezuuuusss....Hezuuusss..."

C: hahahha "wait are you saying Jesus(like Hezus)" 

A: "Yeah did I ever tell you about my spanish class? My name was Jesus"

C: "No you didn't"

A: "We had to pick a name and I was like I want Jesus(not the hezus way), and my teacher was like "heeezzzuusss?"...Yeah the one that says Jesus but has a line over it"

C: "Your So dumb...You would"

A: "Well it was that or Captain"(in a spanish accent) caapeetaan

C: "Go away"


This is as intelligent and as we get at midnight, it's amazing...We could Entertain each other for hours.

3 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

you have a BLOG! Yay!! You look amazing and so happy- I miss you! Let me know if you're ever in utah!

Ang said...

Hey! Why didn't you tell me you started a blog! I'm so glad! I can totally hear you in that conversation. So funny.

Ruthann & Lynn said...

Hey,
We've been hearing about Andy since late last fall and now we get to see photos. How fun! We got to Kentucky in July, but it was all work, and no play, and I didn't have your address and phone number, which I now have. Congrats on all the news. August is going to be a memorable month and I hope you'll post photos of all the events. Lynn & I will be visiting Nate and Mal in Oct. Maybe you could save a day off together and join us for dinner/fun.

xoxo Ruthann